Damp Proofing Services
When you spot damp in your property, don’t let it get worse. Contact our fully trained specialists for a safe, effective and competitively priced damp proofing service today on 01202 737739.
Our Damp Proofing Services
We tailor our damp proofing service to the specific type of damp in your property and also offer professional building services to repair any damage the damp may have caused. So, not only will your damp problem be gone, but your property will look as good as new too.
- Full damp survey from a qualified surveyor
- Identification of the source of the damp
- Jargon-free report detailing findings and suggested actions
- Effective treatment and damp proofing
- Building services to repair any damage from the damp
Why is Damp Proofing Important?
A damp proofing service will help prevent further damp problems from happening in your property. Without damp proofing, you leave your home or commercial property open to developing some serious side effects that can have dangerous consequences.
For example, when damp is left to get worse over time, it can result in the growth of black mould which releases toxic spores into the air. These toxic spores are then breathed in by all those who live in or frequent your property and can lead to serious health complications, especially for the young, elderly and those already suffering from respiratory complications like asthma.
Dry and wet rot attack the timbers of your property and when left to develop and spread, they eat away at the wood, softening and permeating it until it crumbles, compromising the structural integrity of the building and endangering all those inside.
So, if you think you have a damp problem, don’t let it fester. Get in touch with the experienced damp specialists at Croft on 01202 737739 and get the issue sorted once and for all with an affordable damp proofing service.
More Reasons to Choose Croft
Professionals You Can Trust
Highly Skilled Team
Residential & Commercial
There are many different types of damp, each of which has unique identifying features that will help you tell them apart:
- Rising damp – tidemarks on interior walls of up to 1.5m and white salt deposits
- Penetrating damp –localised dark patches on walls and/or ceilings, moss or algae growth, damaged brickwork or guttering
- Condensation – fogging on the windows, black mould on windowsills and frames, peeling wallpaper and blistering paint
- Dry Rot – affects the timbers of a property which will feel brittle, cracked and have a white or mushroom-like growth
- Wet rot – timbers will feel ‘spongy’ and wet, crumble easily, exhibit a damp, musty odour and a black-fungus growth
As some types of damp have very similar symptoms, we include a full damp survey with our damp proofing service to ensure the correct identification and treatment the very first time around. Call 01202 737739 to arrange yours today.
We are proud to offer damp proofing services to a number of locations across Dorset & Hampshire, including: Bournemouth, Blandford, Chandler's Ford, Christchurch, Dorchester, Lymington, New Forest, New Milton, Poole, Purbecks, Ringwood, Romsey, Salisbury, Southampton and Wimborne.